Directions: From the Green Road Roundabout (London A40), take exit for Headington/City Centre. Follow road for 1 mile – passing through Headington shopping centre and then passing Shell petrol station on right. At next set of traffic lights (White Horse pub to your right) take a right turn in to Headley Way. Headington School is immediately on your left. Turn left into entrance in middle of wall. Follow road round to the left around the front of the school – park where convenient near pitch. The entrance to the pitch is at far end from where cars are parked.
CONDITIONS OF USE: the pitch is located within a girls’ boarding school – and all users must follow the following conditions – failure to do so may mean the player is removed from the site and is unable to play:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the school site.
- Toilets (which unfortunately are 200 yards from the pitch) must be used – please do not change at the side of the pitch (especially if male!). The pass code is C 1739 Y.
- Whilst food can be eaten in the dugout area – it cannot be brought onto the pitch.
- No dogs are permitted on the school site.
- Warm-ups must not be carried out on the grass adjacent to the pitch – use hard areas such as the car park or the area outside the swimming pool.
Address: Headley Way, Oxford, OX3 7TD (map)
Telephone: Team Captains
Surface: Sand-based astro
Changing: No – change at Brookes (See below)
Refreshments bar: No (Match teas are 5 minutes walk / extremely short drive away at Oxford Brookes where there is a bar/cafe, bike rack and changing facilities)
Disabled access: Yes